[Amps] Alpha 87A Won't Transmit

Jerry Stern jsternmd at att.net
Sat Apr 10 10:40:55 EDT 2021

Maybe I missed something but I’m surprised no one has mentioned high quality crimp connectors like TIMES N connectors.  Fast, easy, and mine have kept the same low SWR operating QRO for more than a decade.   Why struggle with soldering outdoors at all?  If one fails finally, lot easier to snip it off and put on a new crimp connector in few minutes even when snowing outside.

Jerry NY2KW

Sent from my iPhone