[Amps] AL-811 Tube Swap

Jay Sturtevant k2ztdx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:21:28 EDT 2021

Could the graphite plate of a 572B transform from a solid to a gas by
sublimation?

I would want to know a rough probability of damaging the finals (gassy) by
driving them with an input using audio compression or data in a contest or
bench test. Doesn't compression bring thd average output closer to peak
output? What's the area under the curve look like?

Perhaps some of the experienced contributors could give soe guidance.

Thanks for your help!

Jay, K2ZT