[Amps] 2K Classic X filament issues

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:57:29 EDT 2021

Hi Don - It's been quite a few years, but I think that's right.  I
remember that I also had the problem with solder melting out of the tube
pins, though that stopped happening once I swapped the springs, and also
polished the pins and sockets with emery cloth.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.