[Amps] SB-220 Output Network

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:44:19 EDT 2021

http://www.n3xkb.com/henryinfo/

If it's NOT  there, somebody please send it to me so I can get it there.
I'm always on the lookout for missing information or new to fill in the
gaps after NE7X let the site disappear from the interwebs a few years
back.   I take no credit for anything but scraping what I could from
archive.org and putting it back where people can get to it.

-Bob (N3XKB)