[Amps] 572B/T160L tube class C

Stan Gammons buttercup11421 at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 20 22:44:35 EDT 2021

Hi Alek,

I agree on the Dentron amps filament voltage.  It is a bit more than 6.3
volts with 220/240 volt mains. No experience with Yaesu and Ameritron. I
can't find it now, but there is/was a document on the RF Parts website
about using a given size and length of teflon insulated wired in the
filament to reduce the voltage.   Guess the American made tubes were a
bit more tolerant on filament voltage.

73

Stan
KM4HQE