[Amps] 572B/T160L tube class C

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sat Aug 21 12:59:53 EDT 2021

Rob,

I lived in Roselle a good part of the 70's and the locals took me along with
them on a tour. Blems were even cheaper and the Hunter 2000B was a very
popular amp in the area.

Myself and NCL-2000 moved around to several contest stations; all I had at
home was a TH-6 at 40'. Still use the amp with the same CE-100V and modified
75A4 Ive had since 1965.

Carl