[Amps] Testing Tubes with a Henry 2K

Brett Sims brett at simsranch.com
Sun Aug 22 22:02:19 EDT 2021

Appreciate the responses.  My Henry 2K also has the filaments in parallel.  Your right, it was originally designed for 3-400's.   I failed to mention in my original post, it was upgraded to 3-500's with appropriate chimneys and caps.     It works great.

So if you have a Henry 2k with filaments in parallel and currently runs two 3-500Z's with appropriate chimneys, could one test a single tube?   Wadda ya think?

Thanks  Brett   N5SQK