[Amps] FW: FW: Triode Amps / options / tetrodes

Peter Voelpel dj7ww at t-online.de
Sat Dec 4 03:10:24 EST 2021

I don´t think that the 7F171RA is much cleaner then the 4CX3000A which is a
very similar tube also developed for low intermodulation.
What I see on the qrz page is the IMD at 1KW output and driven with the
super clean 4CX350FJ.
I am pretty sure that a 4CX3000A under this condition is doing equally well.

73
Peter, DJ7WW