[Amps] Triode Amps

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Tue Dec 7 03:33:23 EST 2021

I didn't know W2ZN was SK. I wonder what became of his Power Pebble rig?
I have a Continental 314R1 Power Pebble that is still on 1290 KHz,
hasn't converted up to HF. It took a bit of restoration to get it
working reliably again, so I never got around to the next step. It is a
nice rig, three 3-500Z in the window. One time the switch tube got stuck
on and turned bright red, almost white before I tripped the breaker. I
think that tube was ruined. Its got a wicked 8500 volt power supply with
a big capacitor.

John

K5PRO