[Amps] BLF189XRA

Scott, Christopher chris.scott at wku.edu
Sat Dec 25 19:42:20 EST 2021

Please forgive me if my head's been in the sand, but a while back I saw some impressive information about the BLF189XRA.  Specifically, increased power level, and significantly better linearity - so good that the typical -11 dBc third harmonic was so improved, that fewer poles could be used in the harmonic filter and very little energy would be reflected back to the device.

These seem available, but I don't see any ham amplifiers using them when I do a web search...

Chris
W4NEQ