[Amps] Distilled water in a dummy load ?

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:30:55 EST 2021

Guys, c'mon.  Bird 8201.    $200 used, 500W continuous forever, 5kW short
term.   Air cooled, oil (mineral) filled, parts available, QC connectors
like on our Model 43 meters, 1.25:1 max out to 2.5GHz,  and it'll outlive
all of us.   Sure, I can make mine slightly warm to the touch txing RTTY at
the legal limit into it, but otherwise it stays cold to the touch doing
anything else.

-Bob N3XKB