[Amps] Fan / Blower for ETO 91b / Alpha 91b

gudguyham gudguyham at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 08:31:28 EST 2021

The blower motor, which is probably the only thing that may go bad is available by replacing with with a Dayton C frame motor.

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 1:31 AM, OZ0J Joe <contest at oz0j.dk> wrote:

Hi

I do have an ETO 91b (EU model of Alpha 91b) where the fan / blower has
given up.

I did find  <https://www.alpharfsystems.com/?p=1417>
https://www.alpharfsystems.com/?p=1417 Does anyone know whatever this
company is still existing? Present there are no contact information, but I
guess that cause COVID-19.

I did bought a fan / blower from rfconcepts.com some years ago but the fan
from them do not fit in directly. They did have a plastic item to "move" the
wind to the correct direction, but I never bought that and the company seems
to been closed.

I did find a part list where some items inside the fan / blower is
mentioned. Does anyone have a clue where I can buy these parts  e.g. the
motor for the fan / blower?

Or if anyone have a suggestion / link to another fan that fit into an ETO
91b or Alpha 91b please contact me here or off the list. Any help is
appreciated.

73 Joe, OZ0J

https://english.oz0j.dk <https://english.oz0j.dk/>