[Amps] SB 200 Input Wafer Switch

Ken Claerbout kenk4zw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:11:49 EST 2021

I have an SB-200 I restored for a friend.  It had a fried bandswitch.
I installed the Harbach mods also.  It works great except for the
input wafer switch, which is a little flaky.  On a couple of bands,
the transceiver see's a high VSWR, which can be resolved by nudging
the bandswitch a little further clockwise.

I wouldn't mind replacing that switch.  It's a little beat up.  But I
don't see any for sale.  Before I start searching for a suitable
replacement, I thought I would see if anyone knows where I might be
able to get a replacement?

73
Ken K4ZW