[Amps] KPA1500 Efficiency vs. RF-Kit B26

GEORGE WALLNER aa7jv at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 16 09:45:01 EDT 2021

I have built 8 amplifiers with water cooling. I can testify that it is much
more effective than air cooling, and with less noise. There is a much
simpler way to do it than shown in the video (although it is a great job!).
I braze copper tubing onto the bottom of the heat-spreader. Pumps and
radiators are all available on eBay and if you do your tubing right, you
will never get any coolant leak. I use distilled water with 20% glycol.
73,
George,
AA7JV/C6AGU