[Amps] HF 30 dB Coupler

Jim Barber barberaudio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:36:20 EDT 2021

Seems I responded to the OP only.
Oops.

N4GA has an article on his site for a 50dB sampler:
http://www.n4ga.com/50db-hf-rf-sampler/

This article goes takes a somewhat unusual path to get to the cheese, but
works as well:
https://www.collinsradio.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Build-a-Quality-RF-Power-Sampler-Jackson.pdf

And if you want it, I have a scratch (not pretty) spreadsheet that will
calculate the termination resistors based
on coupling in dBm and number of transformer turns. Be warned that it does
no reasonability checks, though.
The core size and material as well as the dissipation of the termination
resistors you have to handle on your own.

73,
Jim N7CXI