[Amps] Cleaning open frame TR relay

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Wed Jun 30 16:10:48 EDT 2021

Thanks for all the comments.  I'm going the right direction - This
morning before I wrote, I didn't use any cleaner, and the paper I used
between the contacts was light-weight linen stock for business letters.
My little strips came out with a bit of a dark smudge, but I'm thinking
I can probably get more smudge if I keep it up for longer and do
multiple passes, and use deoxit, and a hemostat, etc.  After that, the
relay gave me 40-50 good cycles and went back to being wonky.

Thanks Robert, I can't really see if they're pitted.  I'll be cautious
of abrasives.

Thanks everyone!

73 - Mark N5OT