[Amps] Looking for Alpha 87A expertise

Victor Rosenthal k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 06:49:24 EDT 2021

There is a high-speed version of the 1N4007, the UF4007 whose recovery
time is specified as 75 ns. That's pretty fast! See

<https://www.vishay.com/docs/88755/uf4001.pdf>

The regular 1N4007 is more like 30 us. Still fast.

<https://global.oup.com/us/companion.websites/fdscontent/uscompanion/us/pdf/microcircuits/students/diode/1n4004-general.pdf>

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel