[Amps] W7RY QSK boards

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Fri Oct 8 11:54:48 EDT 2021

I am looking for W7RY QSK board for the L4B / L7 amplifier or a
schematic of same.

I have tried a lot of internet searches with no luck.  I have tried
contacting Jim at the email listed on QRZ with no luck.

Is this product still available?  Not on ebay any more apparently.
Anyone have one they would sell or share a schematic would be
appreciated.  I could probably adapt any of the variants of the board
for other amplifiers.  Seems to have been popular for Heath SB220 and
others.

Thanks

Paul K0UYA