[Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

N4zed n4zed at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 15:08:55 EDT 2021

Thanks Jay

Ken
N4zed

-----Original Message-----
From: Nidhog <robrk at nidhog.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 2:06 PM
To: Jay Sturtevant <k2ztdx at gmail.com>
Cc: N4zed <n4zed at comcast.net>; Amplifier Reflector <Amps at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

Even if you have the correct output filament transformer, check the primary.
I have a few from the olden days of 115 line voltage.

4CX250’s want 6.000.
My 30L1 wants 115/230, not today’s 120/240 +.
There are Eimac papers that suggest running a percent or two below listed number and cranking it up  in a few years when power falls off.
Do a search.

Sent from my iPad

https://www.avg.com