[Amps] Hole punches

wb2aio at yahoo.com wb2aio at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 20:04:00 EDT 2021

Colin,
Don't give up on your hole saw just yet. You may be able add another layer against the piece of aluminum you wish to enlarge or even a piece of thin plywood and let that be your new guide for the saw to engage with and allow you to drill out your new hole. Like a sandwich of the two pieces.
Have used this trick a few times over the years for such a problem.
73,Kathy w2nk

Message: 6