[Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Mon Oct 11 10:26:12 EDT 2021

I'm interested in that, too.  I have an MLA-2500 carcass here sans
tubes, and I have been wondering what to do with it.  the GI7B
conversion always seems to rise to the surface of that conversation.

I would gladly sell this project to someone else.  I believe I now have
more potential projects here than I will be able to accomplish in this
life.

73 - Mark N5OT