[Amps] TL-922A on 17 & 12

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Mon Oct 11 22:55:18 EDT 2021

Dick

Before I retired it two years ago ( I need to sell it) my TL922A worked
fine on 17 and 12. The Plate choke was replaced about 20 years ago with
a "factory part" but I don't remember why. Except that it got brown in
one spot I still have the old "burnt" choke and I think I have anew
factory spare in the junk box as well.

Dave

NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com