[Amps] Pi Output load capacitors

gudguyham@aim.com gudguyham at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 14:10:37 EDT 2022

Dennis, I’m not so sure if Heath stopped the old style capacitor for SWR purposes more so than cost.  The older style caps work quite well and I prefer them.  That’s just my preference.  As far as the circuit breakers they are 10 amp and they are rather generic.  Can easily find them anywhere.  Lou

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS