[Amps] AL1200 issue solved.

Ed Swiderski, KU4BP ku4bp at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 02:51:54 EDT 2022

I need to start off by issuing an apology for leaving out one important
item in the symptoms the original post. I neglected to mention that the
amp has a QSK board installed inside. The two fuse lamps on the board
had blown. I had two spares and installed them and now the issue is
gone. Ordered spares from Surplus Sales yesterday.

I feel bad for missing that important piece to the puzzle and think it
made us all chasing our tails. I wish to thank all of you for your efforts.

73...Ed KU4BP