[Amps] NCL-2000 retube

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 18:13:41 EDT 2022

Hi Paul,
 Hmmm ...

 The physics of such a transplant would be problematic. The 4CX1500B is quite a bit larger in all dimensions than the original parts.

 You might consider a pair of 4CX350A's. A socket change would be required.

 The pair, with the heaters run in series, might just work with the existing heater transformer; or a small series R may be required to set the proper voltage.

 I don't know, here in the inflationary 3rd millennium, whether 4CX350A's are any more available that the old 8122's.

73 & good afternoon,
 Marv WC6W