[Amps] 500-watt LDMOS 2M Amp?

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:16:23 EST 2022

I am not familiar with the amplifier manufacture. I am under the impression most folks making amateur amplifiers are garage operations. The price seems cheap to me, a quick check of TESystems says an amp of that power level costs more than that without the power supply.
http://tesystems.com/

There aren't many specs included, like drive required to produce the 500 Watts..

Meanwell power supplies have a pretty good reputation in the computer/server world.

Just my observations.

73,
Joe kk0sd