[Amps] Alpha push button swith part

K5jv k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Dec 19 20:31:50 EST 2022

Greeting all,

        I have had several requests for the link I used to get the switches from Walmart.   Here it is;

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Push-Button-Switch-DPDT-6-Pin-1-Position-Self-Locking-2pcs/317960327

        It cost about $11.00 to get 4 switches from Walmart and took three weeks to get them.  The same day I ordered from Walmart, I ordered 15 switches for $9.00  from eBay out of China China.  They arrived two days after those from Walmart and are the exact same switch.  Here is the eBay order info;

Push Button Switch DPDT 6 Pin 1 Position Self-Locking Black 15pcs Set Pack Lot [https://www.ebay.com/itm/225278526031]
(225278526031)

     It really will not heart to have a few extra switches available.  If you are like me, you will have tiny springs and contacts all over the room by the time you get the job done.  Thus, my suggestion for the magnet on a stick.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335