[Amps] PT-3000

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:35:08 EST 2022

Unfortunately, I am sure. However, the schematic implies that the plate transformer is tapped. I will have to investigate further - the wiring and lack of labelling makes it quite clear that this was a prototype!

I would still like to know if the original fan (possibly the same as the PT-2500) is available anywhere.

73 Roger
VE3ZI

Are you sure? Its not connected across one of the 120 volt windings on the plate or filament trnsformer?
Or is this amplifier 240 volts only?

You can always install a small 240-120 volt 3 lead isolation transformer available from Mouser.
73, Jim W7RY