[Amps] Drake L-7 amplifier power supply requirements

A Lawrence Fibich lfibich at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 23:58:33 EST 2022

Thanks Mickey but I have them. The difficulty is trying to connect this home brew power supply to what the amp needs. HV no problem; as well as 120vac via the in/ off switch but the rest of the pins into the amp are the puzzles. I charted all the output from this ps but it is unlike the original Drake ps But thanks for your help73Larry FW6EF(916) 966-0266

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone