[Amps] Why does power output increase?

Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:06:19 EDT 2022

The input network is a possibility.

Wattmeters are a possibility, though I've noticed this with two
different ones.

No lowpass filter.

There are no traps or inductors/capacitors in the transmission line and
antenna. Transmission line is open-wire and the tuner is a Johnson KW
Matchbox.

It seems to happen on all bands. This makes me think it's the bias
circuit rather than the input network.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel