[Amps] Why does power output increase?

Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 07:04:32 EDT 2022

I did measure the voltage at the tube pins. I haven't measured it while
transmitting, because the RF drives my meter crazy. I assume the voltage
drops a bit. Unfortunately I no longer have my trusty analog voltmeter.
I wish I did.

I'll measure the line voltage. But the only thing I can think of that
would cause that to increase after long transmissions would be if the
breaker on the line heated up and lost resistance. I have never heard of
that!

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel