[Amps] Western Electric

Charles Farr w6ajwchuckfarr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:35:51 EDT 2022

Agreed, Leigh. However, in my answer to this, I pointed out that the
Amateur Radio Community also has an interest in tube technology, and
that the tubes you mentioned from off-sources are often of poor quality.
I think some of the Western Electric interest is likely related to
geo-political concerns. Off=shore supplies could dry up overnight.
Perhaps we can help Western Electric understand better the markets that
exist.

W6AJW, Chuck