[Amps] Schematic needed for Henry 8K Ultra amp

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:43:43 EDT 2022

http://www.n3xkb.com/henryinfo/mans/Henry_3K_8K_Ultra_man.pdf

http://www.n3xkb.com/henryinfo in general.

And to everyone else, if you have a manual for a Henry amp that I'm
missing, please send me a scan or point me toward one!       NE7X dropped
this page years ago and I've done my best to bring it back to life and
maintain it for the last several years, filling in what I could that was
lost.

-Bob (N3XKB)