[Amps] transformer identification

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Tue Nov 15 19:13:15 EST 2022

Thanks for your input, Rob.

FYI, the picture was not taken with an audience in mind.  I just took it
so I could remember the part number.

I think the AC input terminals were all mounted on a fiberglass terminal
strip.

It is at a different location than where I'm currently.  I plan on being
where the transformers location tomorrow.  I'll take some more pics,
with some reference for scale.  I'll send them to anyone that would like
to see them.  The pic I took yesterday, just about choked the reflector,
so I won't post them here.

Steve, NR4M