[Amps] Alpha 91b problem

K9FD merv.k9fd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:34:09 EST 2022

I have a 91B that has the exact same symptoms,  and it appears its the
transformer.
So you can add another to the list.   Also have a 99 and it has just
went south,
hoping its a shorted tube and not the tranny on that one.
I would sure be in the market for a transformer if any one has one.  Not
sure I will
spend 1000 for a new one to keep the 91 on the air.
73 Merv K9FD