[Amps] 10 KW CCS ON 6M...USING THE 3CX-6000A7... PART 12

Steve Thompson g8gsq at gmx.com
Thu Nov 24 17:35:24 EST 2022

For sure the stub (looking like a short to even harmonics) works best
when combined with some series inductance to work against. Hopefully the
load cap is already a low impedance to harmonics so the short circuit of
stub won't do so much when added across it - but it shouldn't do any
harm either, and appeals to my laziness compared with having to
manufacture a nice choke like you did.

Nice job on your build, and yes, the ASI amps are just gorgeous.

73, Steve G8GSQ