[Amps] 10 kw CCS on 6M..using the 3CX-6000A7...Part 11

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Thu Nov 24 18:17:39 EST 2022

There was a similar 6M amplifier for sale recently in the ham radio
classifieds. The same seller was also advertising 4 very large 6 meter
Yagis (50ft booms) that had been used in an H-Frame configuration for
EME. It wouldn't be terribly surprising if the seller was using said
amplifier with the EME antennas, but I can't say for certain.

73, Mike W4EF.........