[Amps] Henry 8K Ultra Roller inductor repair question

jtml at losalamos.com jtml at losalamos.com
Tue Jan 17 18:57:46 EST 2023

Harald,
Whatever you use, do not use the nichrome metal stock. It is high
resistance for use in heater elements. It will get very hot from RF
current as well.

The best material is likely phosphor bronze strip. You can stack up
several pieces as well, to get more springiness. I don't have a source
for this, but metal supply companies should know.

73
John Lyles
K5PRO