[Amps] 8877 - HV with heater, or later?

Victor Rosenthal k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:35:42 EST 2023

Interesting that the 8877 datasheet gives a warmup time of 90 seconds,
but doesn't say whether you can apply plate voltage.

https://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/140/8/8877.pdf

On the other hand, the 4CX1000A datasheet explicitly says that no other
voltages should be applied during the warmup period.

https://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/140/8/8168.pdf

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel