[Amps] Looking for Sage "Wireline

Steve Thompson g8gsq at gmx.com
Thu Feb 8 06:40:49 EST 2024

I never found an alternative although I haven't searched recently. I
assumed they managed their patents well.

I still have the cardboard 'slide rule' calculator, very handy for
estimating what simple couplers do outside their intended frequency range.

I haven't tried but I believe you can get lower frequency couplers by
cascading shorter lengths, useful if (like me) all you've got is offcuts.

For UHF upwards there's Xinger (and equivalent) products which can cover
most wireline uses although they're not always readily available.

Steve GSQ