[Amps] ETO 91b Timer

gudguyham at aol.com gudguyham at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 13:58:13 EST 2024

Stewart the circuit is basically an RC single a high value resistor and tantulum capacitor it fires off a switching transistor as I recall.  The circuit is on the main control board located behind the front panel.  The board is easily removed to service the board.  I can circle the area when I get a moment.  I’ll follow up shortly.  I have had mixed success with repairing timer circuits.  Lou

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS