[antennaware] NEW Cushcraft antennas for sale

Ken Simpson w8ek@fdt.net
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:36:39 -0400

  We have the following Cushcraft base station antennas available:

All are NEW, in their original sealed box.

215 WB, 15 element, 2 meter beam, wide band, can be mounted vertical or
horizontal,    $ 150

147 VPK, vertical polarization and stacking kit, to stack two 11 element 2
meter beams - includes hardware and coax harness,   $ 70

14 VPK, like 147 VPK, but made to stack two 4 element 2 m beams,   $ 43

ARX-450 Ringo Ranger for 440 MHz, $ 55

AV-5 vertical antenna for 80 through 10 meters, $ 165

If there are other antennas you are looking for, we might have it. We are
trying to clean out some of the accumulation from 35 years in the ham
business. At one point, we had about 3000 antennas in stock, although that
number is only a very small portion of that now.

We also have rubber duck antennas available, including some for radios in
the 70s and 80s.

Remember, all of the antennas are NEW in their original sealed box.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

E-mail to W8EK@fdt.net or W8EK@usa.net

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK