[antennaware] AO/NEC Wires .ant file sites?

pmarkham@newsguy.com pmarkham@newsguy.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:32:24 -0400

I am looking for web sites that have AO or NEC Wires style .ant files. Any urls
to such sites would be appreciated.

Has there been serious talk and action about establishing a central ftp site
and mirror for the collection and dispersal of antenna files for the various
antenna analysis programs? It occurred to me that such a site could save a heap
of time for those wishing to play with established designs or use an
established design as a base design for something new or improved to meet
specific requirements.

Pete/wa4hei

  The meek will not inherit the Earth.

--