[antennaware] Re: Antennaware Antenna Modeling Digest V3 #29

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:30:05 EST

In a message dated 11/9/00 8:51:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-antennaware-digest@contesting.com writes:

> I have a KLM KT34A with high SWR (2.5:1) on 20 meter. Last year I had high
>  SWR on 20 meter only when it was raining. Now it is all the time.
>
>  The end cap insultors are not in so good conditions, but the SWR on 10/15
is
>  OK.
>
>  What is the problem? Replace allt the end cap insulators ore only on the
>  reflector?

Hi, Jan --

    This reflector is for discussions of antenna modelling software
(antennaware). What you're looking for is TowerTalk, the tower and HF antenna
reflector. Send a message to towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com with
<subscribe> in the message. Reply to the subscribe confirmation and you'll be
all set.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/antennaware