[antennaware] NEC4WIN

Mariusz mdg@idirect.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:54:46 -0800

Little over a year ago I downloaded a demo version of the NEC4WIN (I
believe I may still have it somewhere on my HD...) and after a short
while of playing with it I discovered that in certain circumstances the
displayed pattern was far from what I expected it to be. This effect was
most pronounced in a case of two phased 1/4 verticals  1/4 spaced.
Another local Ham tried the same on his demo version of NEC4WIN for
Win95 with the same results. Discussions with the the software
originators did not resolve the issue so after a search and finding the
EZNEC, I purchased my copy which I use successfully ever since. I wonder
if anyone else has experienced the same problem with the NEC4WIN (demo
?)  ? .

73 Art VE3PND

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/antennaware