[Antennaware] Height

owe persson sm3cwe.owe at telia.com
Thu Apr 17 17:16:39 EDT 2003

Hi,
It depends on how much of steel and things you have in the house,
but I should think that you can count on 25 mtrs when you are doing
your calculations, e g your antenna will be on  >1 lambda on 14 MHz
and you will have a main-takeoff of approx 12 degrees and one takeoff
at 38 degrees approx about 4 dB down from mainloob.
Good luck with the construction!
73 de Owe /SM3CWE