[Antennaware] Re: Antennaware Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 12:26:54 EDT 2003

In a message dated 5/31/03 9:10:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
antennaware-request at contesting.com writes:

> Is is possible for you to send me all of the postings, since 05/01/2003..? I
>  changed jobs and providers, causing the loss of the past four weeks of
>  e-mail.

    The archives (including all other reflectors on contesting.com) are on
the www.contesting.com website. Go to the List Search and type in
<antennaware keyword> for whatever subject you're searching for. I couldn't
get it to search by date but you may be able to get what you need. There are
only 760 posts so it's not a big archive.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN