[Antennaware] Realistic Wire Loss?

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:32:46 EST 2005

         I've been modeling my array for 160 and
was surprised to see a difference in maximum gain of
0.39 dB for "Zero Loss" in Eznec 3.0 versus "Zinc"
for my tower.  Does this sound reasonable?  I would
not have expected that much difference on 160.

         It's not critical to my model since I am only
interested in relative differences between the vertical
with and without parasitics, but I was just curious if
this difference sounds realistic.

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV