[Antennaware] Multi- bobtail curtain

S. J. Blackwell w5lu at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 16:45:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Guy and Pierrer
I am going to go ahead with the bobtail. The real question I had was whether
the phasing could be maintained properly when feeding the two bobtails with
the the usual tapped parallel ckts. I had thought that at resonance the
phase shift would not be a problem if the tuned ckts on both elements were
similar and at the same resonant frequency. I still have not figured out how
to model this on EZNEC, but hope to evenyually do so. Stiil low on the
learning curve.

TNX es 73,
Sam W5LU