[Antennaware] RE : 20m rotatable dipole configuration?

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Sun Dec 16 14:04:16 EST 2007

Paul, G0HWC, wrote:

Ø  I am building a full size 20m rotatable dipole and wondered what others
think.

Ø  Would I be best to have it in a horizontal or in a V configuration?

I am not an antenna Guru, but since you’re making this rotatable, I’d go
with the dipole.  If it were fixed, then the inverted vee which would be
more omni-directional. From what I’ve read elsewhere, you’ll get better
results with the dipole when targeting desired areas (broadside).

73 & GL

Rick, K6VVA